Customer Support is available 24 hour per day. Customer Support has dedicated 24 hour telephone contact capability and guaranties a 4 hour response to all operator inquiries. Precision Conversions Engineering and Order Management departments will respond directly to Customer Support on all inquiries within 4 hours.
AOG is defined as "Any discrepancy which grounds an airplane and is reported within 6 hours of normally scheduled departure. Customer Support will provide a response to these situations within 4 hours".
Routine is defined as "Any discrepancy which grounds an airplane, but is beyond 6 hours of normally scheduled departure or any discrepancy which is dispatchable with the issue of an MEL or any other approved procedure. The Customer Support will provide a response before scheduled departure for grounded airplanes and within MEL limits for all other situations".
- Establish a priority for the problem per the definitions listed above.
- Verify the problem is directly related to the converted portion of the airplane.
- Research the problem to determine if there is current supplemental manual data to address the specific problem.
- Troubleshoot using approved Precision Conversions data.
- Exhaust all locally available options before calling Customer Support for assistance.
NOTE: If the defect is not a part of the converted portion of the airplane, follow currently approved company procedures for solving the problem.
- If the problem is not outlined in currently approved supplemental manuals, or the required spares are not depicted in the currently approved supplemental IPC, refer to the Technical Support or Spares Request sections below.
If you determine the problem to be an AOG situation, the following numbers are provided to you for direct contact with one of our Customer Support representatives:
When contacting a Customer Support representative regarding an AOG request, please have the following information readily available:
- MSN Number
- Location of AOG
- Point of Contact (POC)
- POC Phone Number and E-mail
- Detailed description of the nature of problem.
Contact Customer Support at email@example.com to outline the nature of technical problem and communicate the priority of the request.
Contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for parts and communicate the priority of the request. Order Management will contact the customer if additional detail is required to process the request.
Please provide the following information in your Spares request:
- MSN Number
- Part Number
- IPC Reference
Contact Customer Support at email@example.com to outline the nature of the warranty claim.
Please provide the following information in your warranty claim:
- Company name
- Aircraft MSN
- Part numbers and descriptions
- IPC references
- Detailed description (with digital photos if possible) of the defect that exists
Precision Customer Support will handle each warranty submittal on a case by case basis and will respond within 3 business days.